HOW WE WORK
Vehicle wrapping is when large sheets of printed vinyl or solid color sheets are used to cover a vehicle and transform its appearance from stock factory finish.
- COST EFFECTIVE ADVERTISING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- AMAZING OPTIONS FOR CUSTOMIZING YOUR VEHICLE
- PROTECTS ORIGINAL PAINT AND CAN BE SAFELY REMOVED
- LASTS 3 - 4 YEARS
TURNAROUND TIME 4 - 5 DAYS
Each vehicle is hand washed and dried before wrapping the vehicle. Any parts that the vehicle owner wants taken off before installation will be removed after the vehicle is washed.
We take 4 to 5 days to properly wrap your vehicle. Sometimes it can take longer depending on how big the vehicle is and how many parts will be removed during the preparation.
One day will be added to allow for a final look over of the wrap installation.
Vehicle lettering is when letters, number, and logos/graphics are die-cut from vinyl which can be layered in multiple vinyl colors to achieve the appearance of the desired letter font and logo/graphics.
- MORE COST EFFECTIVE THAN FULL VEHICLE WRAP
- EASY TO REPAIR
- EXCELLENT LONG-TERM DURABILITY
- GREAT WAY TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS
Vinyl vehicle lettering uses the vehicles factory paint as the background for the font and logo/graphics. Contact us to get started!